Trademark registration will provide the owner of record with legal protection against trademark infringement (unauthorized use of the mark). Our firm will assist you in registering your trademark. Our registration process includes the following phases:
• We analyze everything you will need to register your mark and will determine if it can be registered.
• Then, we will define your mark format: a standard character mark, a stylized/design mark, a sound mark, among others.
• We will define the goods and/or services to which the mark will apply.
• Search the USPTO database to determine whether anyone is claiming trademark rights in a particular mark through a federal registration.
• Define the “basis” for filing a trademark application.
• File the application with the appropriate authority.
• Continue monitoring the registering process and keep communicating with the authority until your trademark registration is completed.